Düsseldorf welcomes German high-tech crowd
It´s time again to celebrate German innovation! The biannual event series “Celebrating Innovation” announces the next generation of promising German tech start-ups who will set out to explore Silicon Valley in 2014. Our second edition of Celebrating Innovation this year will be held on October 10th 2013, 7p.m. at Heinrich-Heine-Universtity, Oeconomicum in Düsseldorf.
Be part of this event to connect with innovative business leaders, inspiring founders, listen to success stories “German American Conquests” and gain new insights about what is going on in Silicon Valley – the place to be for innovators.
Beyond many other surprises we are happy to welcome Felix Haas. Felix is CEO of amiando, Europe’s leading online service for on-demand event organization and event ticketing.
He founded his first venture, an international website network, during his schooldays. As a student he co-founded several organizations and spent more than two years in Silicon Valley, including working at the BMW Technology Office Palo Alto and projects in conjunction with Google and Stanford University.
- An exclusive networking event for innovators and investors
- Insider knowledge from Silicon Valley
- News and insights from the German start-up scene
- Thrilling moments during the winner announcements and pitches
- Great opportunities to connect with industry leaders during the party afterwards
During the Düsseldorf edition you will get the chance to play your “audience-wild-card”. You will be able to pick your personal winner via Voting-App!
- Start-up entrepreneurs
- Business Angels and Venture Capital investors
- Thought and innovation leaders
- Representatives of established companies who seek innovation
- Other movers and shakers from the startup community
Register now and celebrate German innovation!
Celebrating Innovation 3rd Edition in Munich: