German Silicon Valley Accelerator is a proud partner of:
Ecosummit and Climate-KIC, the EU program to foster cleantech entrepreneurship and education, joined forces to invite you to an evening of Smart Green Business Networking.
We will enjoy 2-minute pitches by 13 European cleantech startups participating in the Climate-KIC USA Tour to Silicon Valley, Washington and Boston. At the lounge, we also serve you short presentations by the hosts, a VC keynote, tasty drinks, finger food and all that Jazz.
Tickets for the Ecosummit Lounge Silicon Valley are available for $30,00.
Speaker and Company Presenters include:
- - Frans Nauta, Entrepreneurship Lead The Netherlands, Climate-KIC, co-hosts the lounge and presents the European innovation network Climate-KIC
- - Canice Wu, President, Plug and Play Tech Center, co-hosts the lounge and presents the accelerator Plug and Play
- - N.N., VC, gives a keynote on cleantech investing in the valley
- - Jan Michael Hess, CEO, Ecosummit, organises the lounge, moderates the evening and pitches the German Smart Green Business Network startup
- - Arslane Kechkar, CEO, AirSerenity, pitches the French indoor air treatment startup
- - Remi Blokker, CEO, Bluerise, pitches the Dutch deep ocean thermal energy startup
- - Oliver Lünstedt, CEO, Carzapp, pitches the German p2p car sharing startup
- - Martin Riedel, CEO, Enbreeze, pitches the German small urban wind turbine startup
- - Chokri Mousaoui, CEO, Eternal Sun, pitches the Dutch solar testing startup
- - Alex Zosel, CEO, e-volo, pitches the German electric helicopter startup
- - Peter Haug, CEO, Greasoline, pitches the German biofuel technology startup
- - Miguel Molina Cosculluela, CEO, My Sollars, pitches the Swiss carbon consumer loyalty startup
- - Gordon Povey, CEO, PureVLC, pitches the British wireless data LED startup
- - Thomas de Leeuw, CEO, Sunuru, pitches the Dutch solar tracking startup
- - Pete Higgins, CEO, UWI Technology, pitches the British smart product label startup
- - Kirsten Steinbusch, CEO, Waste2Chemical, pitches the Dutch waste to chemical materials startup