The German Silicon Valley Accelerator (GSVA) in collaboration with the German American Business Association (GABA) cordially invite to the launch of “My Success. Our Vision”, a new quarterly event series. This inaugural event will also showcase program graduates.
Every quarter, “My Success. Our Vision” invites one individual who has made it in Silicon Valley to share his/her learning and path to success. Further, the series welcomes the new batch of companies participating in the German Accelerator and introduces them to the Valley and our networks.
Why you should attend:
- Get inspired and meet a thought leader who shares his/her personal Silicon Valley success story
- Get to know exciting new companies and technologies “Made in Germany”
- Establish and strengthen your cross-Atlantic links to startups, corporates, academia and policy makers
- Mingle and foster relationships with the Silicon Valley based German-American startup community
6:00-6:45pm Registration and Networking
6:45-7:00pm Introduction of “My Success. Our Visions”
7:00-7:30pm My Success: Guido Appenzeller (CEO and Member Technical Staff at Big Switch Networks)
7:30-8:15pm Our Visions: Company Pitches
Presenting GSVA Companies
- FairObserver – online content platform aiming to become the Economist for the 21st century
- nelou – ecommerce platform for independent fashion designers from around the world
- UPcload – innovative technology to measure a person’s body dimension by webcam
- Products-Up – intelligent Google shopping and retargeting technology for e-commerce
- Trifense – machine learning technology to detect and prevent unknown cyber attacks
Complimentary appetizers, beer, wine and soft drinks will be served.
Please register here.