The German Silicon Valley Accelerator (GSVA) in collaboration with:
the German American Chamber of Commerce (GACC), Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI), and the German American Business Association (GABA), cordially invite to the second edition of My Success. Our Visions.
My Success. Our Vision. features one individual who has made it in Silicon Valley and asks to share his/her learning and path to success. For the upcoming event we proudly present Thomas Hessler co-founder and former CEO of Zanox, Founder of Globumbus / UFOstart and Angel Investor.
Further, the series welcomes the new batch of companies participating in the German Accelerator and introduces them to the Valley and our networks.
Who should attend:
- - Startup entrepreneurs
- - Business Angels and Venture Capital investors
- - Thought and innovation leaders
- - Representatives of established companies
- - Other movers and shakers from the startup community.
Why should you attend:
- - Get inspired and meet a thought leader who shares his/her personal Silicon Valley success story
- - Get to know exciting new companies and technologies “Made in Germany”
- - Establish and strengthen your cross-Atlantic links to startups, corporates, academia and policy makers
- - Mingle and foster relationships with the Silicon Valley based German-American startup community
Join us for a very inspiring networking event and enjoy innovative insights.
- 6:00-6:45pm Registration and Networking
- 6:45-7:00pm Welcome
- 7:00-7:30pm My Success: Thomas Hessler, co-founder and former CEO of Zanox, founder of Globumbus / UFOstart and Angel Investor
- 7:30-8:15pm Our Visions: Customer Alliance, MobileBits, VI-Systems, Trademob
General Admission – $30
GSVA thanks its strategic partner: