The German Silicon Valley Accelerator (GSVA) in collaboration with:
My Success. Our Vision. features one individual who has made it and asks to share his/her learning and path to success. For the upcoming event we proudly present Martin Sinner, founder and Managing Director of Idealo Internet GmbH. He co-founderd the company in 2000 and developed Idealo into Germany’s leading price comparison website before it has been acquired by Axel Springer in 2009.
Today, Martin represents the entrepreneur in Axel Springer’s Silicon Valley scouting and innovation team. Therefore, he will be able to share a wide array of insights and give invaluable recommendations to all participating startup entrepreneurs. Further, the series welcomes the new batch of companies participating in the German Accelerator and introduces them to the Valley and our networks.
Who should attend:
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Business Angels and Venture Capital investors
- Thought and innovation leaders
- Representatives of established companies
- Other movers and shakers from the startup community.
Why should you attend:
- Get inspired and meet a thought leader who shares his personal Silicon Valley success story
- Get to know exciting new companies and technologies “Made in Germany”
- Establish and strengthen your cross-Atlantic links to startups, corporates, academia and policy makers
- Mingle and foster relationships with the Silicon Valley based German-American startup community
Join us for a very inspiring networking event and enjoy innovative insights.
- 6:00-6:45pm Registration and Networking
- 6:45-7:00pm Welcome
- 7:00-7:30pm My Success: Martin Sinner, founder & Managing Director of Idelo and Member of Axel Springer Silicon Valley Team
- 7:30-8:15pm Our Visions:
- Adtelligence (data driven real time personalization & customer intelligence engine)
- Celonis (process business intelligence branch solution)
- Mobile Event Guide (smartphone app for events)
- Fruux (contact- and calendar-database for all devices)
GSVA thanks its strategic partner:
GSVA thanks its location partner: